Brecks Heritage Schools Digital Network Event
June 23, 2021
Brecks Heritage Schools Network
Free CPD opportunities for primary teachers
Why join the Brecks Heritage Schools Network?
• Regular meetings offer CPD focusing on local culture and heritage.
• Gain practical ideas to use in your classroom, playground or school field.
• Identify curriculum links and develop subject knowledge.
• Enjoy informal discussions with colleagues from local schools.
• Free downloadable education resources, films and case studies.
• Share good practice across the Heritage Schools regional and national network.
• Pupil achievement certificates and a Heritage Schools Award plaque.
• It is free and refreshments are provided.
First meeting will be digital, but our aim is to have active training days across the Brecks, including Ancient House and Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse.
First Meeting will be Wednesday 23 June at 3.45pm via Zoom