Content under development
The Norfolk Heritage Explorer website offers great teaching resources which can be found using the links below.
- These Resource Packs have been designed in consultation with the Learning Department of Norfolk Museums & Archaeology Service and local schools.
- They have been developed to be used with the National Curriculum.
- They provide details from the Norfolk Heritage Explorer website together with photographs, drawings and extracts from the paper archives held in the Norfolk Historic Environment Record.
Each pack is split into a Teachers’ section and a Resource section.
- The Teachers’ sections contain background material, possible teaching activities and ideas for cross curricular working.
- The Resource section is made of a number of sheets which can be photocopied.
These contain everything required to follow the suggested teaching activities, but could also be used in a variety of different ways.
The Conservation Volunteers website offers great activity resources which host a collection of nature-based activities produce by TCV teams across the UK.