Free CPD opportunities for primary teachers
Why join the Brecks Heritage Schools Network?
- Regular meetings offer CPD focusing on local culture and heritage.
- Gain practical ideas to use in your classroom, playground or school field.
- Identify curriculum links and develop subject knowledge.
- Enjoy informal discussions with colleagues from local schools.
- Free downloadable education resources, films and case studies.
- Share good practice across the Heritage Schools regional and national network.
- Pupil achievement certificates and a Heritage Schools Award plaque.
- It is free and refreshments are provided.
For further information please contact Melissa Hawker from Ancient House Museum: firstname.lastname@example.org